Darien

Situated between the small cities of Norwalk and Stamford, Darien is a bedroom community with relatively few office buildings. Most workers commute to the adjacent cities, and many also work in Manhattan. Two Metro-North railroad stations – Noroton Heights and Darien – link the town to Grand Central Terminal and the rest of the New Haven Line. For recreation, the town includes four small parks, two public beaches on Long Island Sound, four country clubs, a hunt club, and two yacht clubs.

For more information about Darien, CT schools and real estate go to "Market Insider".

Darien, CT Real Estate and Homes for Sale

If you need help determining which town may be best for you or would like to be setup with your own search that includes MLS, Foreclosure/Bank Owned, and Short Sale properties, I can help. As a full-time realtor and buyer’s agent, licensed in Connecticut, I can help you find homes for sale that will meet all your criteria.

Coldwell Banker is the leader in every aspect of the real estate business. I am available to consult with clients interested in Fairfield County homes seven days a week and can be reached through my contact page or by phone at 203.919.7479.

Search Darien Homes for Sale

Connecticut listings last updated Dec 14, 2017 5:07:am.

Today's Market Trends for Darien *

$2,349,100

-0%

$589.0000

0.01%

-0.16%

November

October

0.03%

0.17%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable