Lower Fairfield County

When considering real estate in Fairfield County, it is important to determine which towns and neighborhoods to target that best meet your family needs. Some questions I ask my clients:

How far are you willing to commute? If you are commuting into Manhattan, do you want to be able to walk to the train station, and how far is your office from Grand Central Terminal in the city.

What are your school and community needs? Fairfield County has some of the best schools in the state.

When looking at houses for sale or places you’ve lived in the past, what do you like/dislike? Size of home, style/architecture, acreage. Preferences may help you narrow down what communities to consider.

What do you do for fun? Fairfield County offers a variety of things to do, including theater, museums, beaches, golf courses, parks, and playgrounds.

What lifestyle do you prefer? How far are you willing to travel for errands? Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Westport and Wilton, for example, all have downtowns with plenty of shopping and dining options. Easton and Weston are more rural with limited shopping.

I also recommend, before starting your home search in Fairfield County, Connecticut visit the towns that interest you. Feel the atmosphere; visit grocery stores, coffee shops, downtowns, pizza places, parks or playgrounds. And do your research, with Market Insider reporting you can get the latest market statistics and school information by town, with the ability to to do side-by-side comparisons.

Fairfield County, CT Real Estate and Homes for Sale

If you need help determining which town may be best for you or would like to be setup with your own search that includes MLS, Foreclosure/Bank Owned, and Short Sale properties, I can help. As a full-time buyer’s agent, I can help you find homes for sale that will meet all your criteria. Coldwell Banker is the leader in every aspect of the real estate business. You won’t be disappointed, contact me today!

Search Lower Fairfield County Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 170038349
$1,289,000
Fairfield, CT
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage HFD
Featured picture for the property 170036487
$749,000
Norwalk, CT
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate HFD
Featured picture for the property 170037978
$519,000
Norwalk, CT
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway NE Prop. HFD
Featured picture for the property 170036967
$1,200,000
Weston, CT
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Halstead Property HFD
Featured picture for the property 170038264
$230,000
Norwalk, CT
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of SSG Real Estate LLC HFD
Connecticut listings last updated Dec 14, 2017 5:07:am.