New Canaan

The town is one of the wealthiest communities in the nation. In 2013, New Canaan was ranked the 9th wealthiest town in the nation on CNN Money's list of the top-earning places in the United States and in 2008 it had the highest median family income in the country.

With great neighborhoods in town and grand estates, New Canaan offers a fantastic quality of life within a commutable distance to Manhattan. With two Metro-North railroad stations: the New Canaan station and the Talmadge Hill station, both on the New Canaan Branch of the New Haven Line. Travel time to Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan is approximately one hour by express train.

With a walk-able town center that offers plenty of shopping and dining options, plus its many parks residents enjoy the tucked away feeling this community offers. For more information about New Canaan, CT schools and real estate go to "Market Insider".

New Canaan, CT Real Estate and Homes for Sale

If you need help determining which town may be best for you or would like to be setup with your own search that includes MLS, Foreclosure/Bank Owned, and Short Sale properties, I can help. As a full-time realtor and buyer’s agent, licensed in Connecticut, I can help you find homes for sale that will meet all your criteria.

Coldwell Banker is the leader in every aspect of the real estate business. I am available to consult with clients interested in Fairfield County homes seven days a week and can be reached through my contact page or by phone at 203.919.7479.

Search New Canaan Homes for Sale

Connecticut listings last updated Dec 14, 2017 5:07:am.

Today's Market Trends for New Canaan *

$2,421,070

-0.01%

$441.0000

-0%

-0.12%

November

October

0.02%

0.1%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable