Weston

In 2011 Connecticut Magazine named Weston as the number one town in Connecticut among towns with populations of 10,000–15,000. The rating considers education, crime, economy, cost and leisure.

Aside from a handful of stores that form the town’s center, Weston has little commercial development. Residential development is limited by two-acre zoning. Most of Devil's Den Preserve, a 1,746-acre (707 ha) nature reserve, which gets 40,000 visits a year, is located in the town.

For more information about Weston, CT schools and real estate go to the “Market Insider” page.

Weston, CT Real Estate and Homes for Sale

If you need help determining which town may be best for you or would like to be setup with your own search that includes MLS, Foreclosure/Bank Owned, and Short Sale properties, I can help. As a full-time realtor and buyer’s agent, licensed in Connecticut, I can help you find homes for sale that will meet all your criteria.

Coldwell Banker is the leader in every aspect of the real estate business. I am available to consult with clients interested in Fairfield County homes seven days a week and can be reached through my contact page or by phone at 203.919.7479.

Search Weston Homes for Sale

Connecticut listings last updated Dec 14, 2017 5:07:am.

Today's Market Trends for Weston *

$1,041,960

-0.01%

$252.0000

0%

-0.10%

November

October

-0.01%

-0.01%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable